A Newsletter From HUD USER, April 1997
How to Contact HUD USER
- May 15-17. Council of Development Finance Agencies Spring Conference, Palm Beach, FL. Contact: Council of Development Finance Agencies (202) 857-1162.
- May 15-17. National Federation of Community Development Credit Unions 23rd Annual Meeting, Cleveland, OH. Contact: National Federation of Community Development Credit Unions (212) 809-1850.
- May 16. Low Income Tax Credit Training for Practitioners, San Antonio, TX. Contact: National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials
(202) 429-2960, ext. 270.
- May 29-30. National Homeownership Summit, Washington, DC. Contact: U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (301) 251-5650.
In the March/April issue of FieldWorks...
$15 for a 1-year subscription (six issues) or $2.50 per bimonthly issue. To order your subscription, please complete the online order form.
- Interagency cooperation enhances mobility for Section 8 recipients in southern California.
- With creativity and local recources, Arkansas town establishes a "miracle on Main Street."
- Congregate housing offers alternatives to nursing homes for frail elderly and persons with disabilities in St. Paul.
- Information on the World Wide Web can strengthen programs for the elderly.
- Grassroots planning helps Knoxville neighborhoods move forward.
- Upcoming events.
- Or contact: HUD USER, P.O. Box 23268, Washington, D.C. 20026-3268
- Call 1-800-245-2691