A Newsletter From HUD USER, June 1997
How to Contact HUD USER
- July 14-17. Managing Maintenance in Public Housing,
Chicago, IL. Contact: National Association of Housing and Redevelopment
Officials (202) 429-2960, ext. 270.
- July 16-18. National Alliance to End Homelessness 5th
Annual Membership Conference, Washington, DC. Contact: National Alliance
to End Homelessness (202) 638-1526.
- July 21-25. Neighborhood Reinvestment Training Institute,
Chicago, IL. Contact: Neighborhood Reinvestment Corporation (800) 438-5547.
- July 23. Organizational Issues in Community-Based Development
Corporations, Chicago, IL. Contact: Chicago Rehab Network (312) 663-3936.
|Make a Note: |
New Telephone Numbers
for HUD USER
|Fax number: 202-708-9981|
Washington, D.C. metro area phone number: 202-708-3178
HUD USER's toll-free phone number remains the same: 1-800-245-2691.
If You Rely on Timely Housing Market Data,
You Need U.S. Housing Market Conditions
|The easy-to-use quarterly report draws on a wide range of public and industry sources to present the latest essential data on the U.S. housing market, including:|
- Housing permits and starts.
- Units under construction and completed.
- Sales and prices of new and existing homes.
- Mortgage interest rates and insurance activity.
- Homeownership and vacancy rates.