A Newsletter From HUD USER, December 1996
How to Contact HUD USER
- December 12-14. 1996 National Rural Housing Conference, Washington, DC. Contact: Housing Assistance Council (202) 842-8600.
- December 24-25. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. HUD USER closed.
- January 1. New Year's Day. Federal Government and HUD USER closed.
- January 11-14. PHADA Commissioners Conference, Phoenix, AZ. Contact: Public Housing Authorities Directors Association (202) 546-5445.
In the November/December issue of FieldWorks:
$15 for a 1-year subscription (six issues) or $2.50 per bimonthly issue. To order your subscription, please complete the online order form.
- California pension fund supports affordable housing development.
- D.C. Central Kitchen prepares homeless adults for commercial kitchen careers.
- New Program extends homeownership to Arizona's Hispanic community.
- "Reverse commute" program links Minneapolis residents with suburban jobs.
- Finding Internet resources on employment for homeless people.
- Upcoming events.
- Or contact: HUD USER, P.O. Box 23268, Washington, D.C. 20026-3268
- Call 1-800-245-2691
- Evaluation of the HOPE for Elderly Independence Demonstration Program: Second Interim Report
- Evaluation of the Service Coordinator Program
- Performance and Planning Assessment of the Youth Apprenticeship Program
- Stock and Asset Management in Public Housing: Background Readings from HUD Reports